I listen to the NPR comedy news show fairly often and although many of the scripted jokes are too much of a stretch to really be humorous, but some of the spontaneous one liners are hilarious .
This weekend’s show had a funny segment about the blossoming relationship between former NBA player Dennis Rodman and North Korean Leader Kim Jong-il. The discussion lead to contemplating what it would be like to do this radio program in North Korea, to which a guest bleated out this most appropriate program name Wait! Wait! Don’t Hang Me!
So I wonder what else they would change on the show:
- Lightening Electric Shock Fill In The Blank
- This Weeks News by Firing Squad
- That’s not my Job Description
- Government Eavesdropping Listener Limerick Challenge
- Who’s Carl this time, but still inferior to Kim Jong-il